Nowadays, social networks can help us in many advertising aspects. Helps to learn more people about your business, event or store.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter have the autorun video function – when users viewing the news feed, your video can automatically turned on. Users don’t have a choice – they have to watch it.
Therefore, you have a chance to get the attention of the audience, but it should be done from the first seconds. Prove them, that your video worthy of viewing.
Our professional team and creative videos helps you with this!
First of all – open an archive which you download from our site.
2. Open *psd file
3. Turn off layer with our watermarks. Click on the little “eye” for this.
4. Turn on Timeline. Open tab “Window” and turn on “Timeline”.
5. To change the text choose Text tool on Tools panel.
6. And write your own text.
7. To delete and add new text, please, turn off layer with unnecessary text, choose Text tool on Tools panel and write the text you want to add.
8. You can also change text size and make it bold.
9. To make the new text visible over the entire length of the video, make this layer active, find it on Timeline and stretch it to the end.
10. To add new audio track – turn on the “+” and choose audio from your PC.
11. Make same manipulation to add new video.
12. To change background color, make this layer active – click on it 2 times – choose new color – click “OK”.
13. To save your video to *mp4 format open tab “File” – “Export” – “Render video”. Then select folder, in which you want to save the video, choose quality and other required parameters and click “Render”.
14. To save your video to *gif format open tab “File” – “Export” – “Save for Web”, choose *gif format and click “Save”.
15. But if you don’t know how to work in Adobe Photoshop or you just don’t have it – don’t be disheartened! You can always contact us for help: add to your cart customization option, send us all information and we edit video for you during 24-48 hours!
If you need extra fast template customization – write us on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we are sure to come up with something!